Welcome to My Networking Apparel's Internships! You know when a company is innovative and fun. You can feel when a brand is filled with positive vibes. You can see the opportunities to build your resume. We're a startup company with the foundation of a established company.
We are looking for creative and self-motivated people to join our team!
I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL
Successful employees set goals, have good vibes, mind the business that pays them, follow-up and follow through, get work down with little to no management and seek clarity when things don't make sense.
I PUT ON FOR MY COMPANY
Every time an employee represents our company we expect nothing less than professionalism. We ask that our employees are:
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for being the voice of the brand on their respective social networks, helping to execute the social media strategy that engages consumers, bringing them closer to our brand and the products we bring to market.
- Create newsletters for customers
- Actively networking My Networking Apparel
- Manage day-to-day social media strategy and activities
- Prepare schedule and post approved content for multiple social networks
- Performing social media audits and sending weekly/monthly reports to CEO
- Create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Responding to comments in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. written and verbal, to develop a wide-range of materials; and ability to interact effectively
- Digitally savvy and interested in digital marketing industry and technologies
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and email marketing
- Basic graphic design work and familiarity with Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop) and or Canva
- Must have access to Internet, computer & mobile phone
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our business
The Writer/Blogger will be responsible for researching, interviewing and writing content weekly on influencers, brands and business that have purchased our products.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for "The Conversation"
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content
- Promoting new interview using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new networkers
- Follow blogging calendar and submit articles by deadlines
- Attend events in the Atlanta area; attend meetings with team
- Advocating and educating others about our products
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to The Conversation
- English, Communications, Marketing or Journalism majors
- Writing experience or familiarity with lifestyle blogging
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- A self-motivated workstyle, including time management skills, attention to detail, and willingness to ask questions as necessary
The Brand Ambassador/Influencer will be responsible for being the voice of the brand on their respective college/universities' campus, helping to execute the marketing strategy that engages students, bringing them closer to our brand and the products we bring to market.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in meetings, training and workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- 1-2+ years of communications, social media and/or digital marketing experience
- Preferably a Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising Major with previous marketing experience
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curious mind
- Engage with potential customers at campus events
- Perform other related duties which may be assigned
My Networking Apparel is a conversation starter clothing/apparel brand to create networking unapologetically. Get your signature "Ask Me What I Do" merch! Not only with our apparel brand do we sell merch but we educate our target audience on networking and marketing as well as providing opportunities to broaden their networks.
Our mission is to get the conversation started in order to connect, develop, and empower entrepreneurs by creating a culture of like- minded, ambitious, and diverse entrepreneurs that network, collaborate and interact with one another through activities that fulfills the need for success, personal and professional growth.
My Networking Apparel Ltd. Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.